$6.95 - $209.95
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
$8.99 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Tri-Flow Superior Dry Lubricant was specifically designed to lubricate like an oil and stay clean like a wax. Its exclusive formula includes paraffin wax and high grade petroleum oil which penetrates as it quickly sets up and dries, leaving a thin, visible, coating that repels water as it lubricates. - Specifically designed for lubricating chains - Applicator is not included or needed because of the product's consistency
$11.00 - $25.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$8.00 - $16.99
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.78 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
$11.49 - $16.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound designed to prevent over-tightening and create a secure coupling between surfaces - Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fiber clamping areas and lowers clamping torque without causing fatigue or internal fractures or shortening component life
- Improves braking performance - Treats pads and rotors to reduce brake squeal - Prolongs disc pad and rotor life - Rapidly removes brake dust, oil, grease, brake fluid and grime - Re-hydrating formula that's acetone free to preserve braking components - Safe to use on both bicycles and motorcycles
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is a complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It's also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
$21.49 - $27.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$14.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$5.49 - $11.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$15.99 - $19.99
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
$16.99 - $59.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
Muc-Off Sweat Protect uses state of the art anti-corrosion additives and inhibitors to provide class leading protection against corrosion. It drives out moisture and leaves a protective anti-corrosive layer on your bike’s frame, metal parts, and paintwork to keep the harmful effects of moisture and sweat at bay. - For use all over indoor trainers and all gym equipment - Non-drying film - Rust preventing / anti corrosion - Integral tracer dye that shows under UV light– aids accurate application to ensure total protection - Protection lasts up to 3 months - Mask braking surfaces before application. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not apply to tyre tread or braking surfaces
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease, and grime on metal, plastic, rubber, and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime, including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough, waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$9.99 - $21.99
This ultra-high-performance grease is ideal for use on bicycles. The low-friction formula resists water and contaminants without standing out on the bike Product details - Performance waterproof grease for bicycle bearings, seals, assembly, and more - The formula reduces friction while performing longer between service intervals - Superior water washout resistance stands up to power washing - Unscented and undyed - As with all grease, clean and remove old grease first to guarantee compatibility - Compatible with Loctite Threadlocker and all metals, plastics, and carbon fiber - Available in a wide range of sizes and dispensing methods - 3oz (85g) cartridge is most compatible with the Bontrager Grease Gun
$3.98 - $20.98
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
Page 1 of 7 Next page