The MET Downtown MIPS is a truly modern touring helmet, ready for a weekend trek or the daily bicycle lane. The internal air-channeling and large number of vents provide exceptional ventilation. The 360° head belt and lightweight design ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull. Featuring the MIPS-C2 rotational management system, the Downtown is able to slide against the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. MIPS is engineered to add extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System offers extra protection in the case of certain impacts
- Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System
- 360° head belt and vertical adjustments offer a customized fit
- Straps with an adjustable divider provide a customized fit
- Reflective rear decal to enhance visibility
- 17 vents are internally engineered for air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Comfort pads are hand-washable
- CE; AS/NZS; US
- Small/Medium = 52 – 58cm
- Medium/Large = 58 – 61cm
|Small/Medium||52 – 58cm||280g|
|Medium/Large||58 – 61cm||305g|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CE; AS/NZS; US