The MET Eldar MIPS has been re-designed for young riders who are fearless and skilled. A high quality helmet for those who aspire to ride the Enduro World Series one day. With extended coverage of the head it offers ultimate protection for those who dare to do more. Featuring the MIPS-C2 brain protection system, the Eldar is able to slide against the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Extended head coverage for more thorough protection
- MIPS C2 rotational management system is engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to its refined internal shape
- 14 vents are internally engineered for air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- MET Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System
- 360° head belt reduces pressure points on the head
- Straps with adjustable dividers offer a customized fit
- Reflective rear decal to enhance visibility
- Comfort pads are hand-washable
- Weight: 305g
- One Size = 52 – 57cm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.