The Veleno MIPS is the most versatile helmet in the MET range, giving the rider access to the entire world of cycling in one go thanks to its variety of features. Featuring the MIPS-C2 brain protection system, the MET Veleno MIPS is able to slide against the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add protection to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS. The visor is minimal and removable thanks to invisible anchor clips that keep the design clean and stylish in both modes.
The Veleno MIPS comes with 26 air vents and finely engineered internal air channeling to maximize the airflow. It also features two dedicated ports for securely docking sunglasses while resting or climbing. The 360° head belt of the MET Safe-T Upsilon retention system ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull and its internal shape is comfortable for almost all different shaped heads.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fully polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner enhances durability
- Extended head coverage for more thorough head protection
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System offers extra protection in the case of certain impacts
- MET Safe-T Upsilon Fit System
- The 360° head belt with vertical adjustments allow for a customized fit
- The removable visor with hidden anchors ensures maximum versatility
- Air Lite straps with an adjustable divider provide a comfortable and customized fit
- 26 vents are internally engineered for air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglass ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 56 – 58cm
- Large = 58 – 61cm
|52 – 56cm
|56 – 58cm
|58 – 61cm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CE; AS/NZS; US