Achieving gravel greatness takes hard work and tenacity—and a gravel race bike that can hang with you every pedal stroke of the way. For that, there’s the Warbird Carbon GRX 810 Di2. Our comfortable and efficient Class 5 VRS-equipped high-modulus carbon fiber frameset and Shimano’s refined electronic Di2 shifting ensure that no effort is wasted on the gravel-strewn road to the finish line.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing Deluxe carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm-travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pedals sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||Warbird Carbon V2|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Wheels/Rims||DT Swiss CR 1600|
|Tires||Teravail Cannonball 700c x 42mm, Durable, Tubeless-Ready|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano RX815-F|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX815|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG800-11, 11–34T|
|Shifters||Shimano RX815 Di2|
|Handlebars||Salsa Cowbell Carbon|
|Tape/Grips||MSW Anti-Slip Gel|
|Brakes||Shimano RX810, Hydraulic, RT76 160mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Pro|
|Seat Post||Salsa Guide Carbon|
* Subject to change without notice.